MOTIVATED VENDORS……….WORK RELOCATION FORCES SALE!!!
HOUSE WILL BE SOLD…………REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED!!
Palace Property Agents are proud to present this stunning fully renovated designer home gracing a prime 1,336 m2 of absolute riverfront, all usable and with direct access – a rare offering indeed. Today there are less than 950 absolute riverfront properties in the Brisbane area, with this number diminishing each year due to development and rezoning. This combined with population growth has driven incredible potential for capital growth for riverfront properties, plus the desire to have something which is of limited supply and that also offers a unique lifestyle.
The picture perfect home has fabulous dimensions and proportions and ensures a commanding presence as it takes appropriate pride of place amid low maintenance grounds that descend gently from the street to the river. Boasting majestic features this architecturally styled home has a stunning floor plan and entertainers deck that is sure to impress the most fussiest of buyers – plus there are so many upmarket elements on show including soaring ceilings, stunning kitchen, bathrooms and quality fixtures and fittings.
The residence has space for all the family with indoor/outdoor living areas that include informal living and dining options, including the stunning deck and the pool terrace with alfresco. A comprehensive ground up renovation some six years ago, has greatly modernized the home, with an expansive kitchen that opens to the living and enormous deck with far-reaching views of the river and beyond.
Quality Features Include:
• 1,336 m2 Absolute River Front Land
• Usable & with Direct River Access
• Fully Fenced – Front and Back
• Stunning Renovation – 6 years ago
• Entertainer with ” ALL OF THE I WANTS”
• Wide Timber Deck at Rear and Front
• Soaring Ceilings, Neutral Tones, Quality Fittings
• Stunning Timber Floors throughout; Air Con
• 3 Enormous Bedrooms – with Built in Robes
• 2 Lavish Bathrooms including Ensuite
• Master Chef Kitchen – 900mm Duel Fuel Cooker
• Stone Benches, Pantry; Dishwasher; Ample Cupboards
• Extensive Storage; Stunning Fireplace; House Alarm
• 2 Car Garage + Workshop – Remote Controlled
• Healthy Magnesium Pool with Pool Terrace
• Fully Landscaped Grounds; Full Pressure Town Water
• Cul-de-sac Location – very quiet and peaceful
The home is perfectly positioned with easy access to a host of amenities that include the local Karalee State School, School Bus, Karalee Shopping Centre, Parks, Walking Tracks and Picnic Areas. 15 mins to Ipswich CBD and 45 mins to Brisbane CBD. Additionally only 5 mins to Dinmore Park and Ride Train Station. 15 mins to RAAF Bae Amberley.