ONE OWNER IMMACULATE HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION!
DON’T LET THIS ONE GET AWAY…….
Designed by the current owner to replicate a Queenslander style workers cottage, this gorgeous home is suited to those looking for a tree change to escape the rat race, whilst being only a hop step and a jump away from all the local amenities. Now you can enjoy the best of both worlds where country meets city with only a short 10 minute drive to Ipswich CBD or 35 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
This Gorgeous Character home has a “quirky” interior design with heaps of space, a beaut shed, a large undercover entertaining deck overlooking the natural bush back drop, with a north facing aspect and fantastic central location.
The Owners are downsizing into retirement and have therefore priced this property realistically to sell! This very neat and tidy one owner home will not last …so get in whilst you can!
– 5,000m2 Gently Sloping Land
– Western Red Cedar Timber Cottage
– Lovely Country Style Kitchen
– Open Plan Lounge and Dining Area
– Fire Place Central to Living
– 3 Bedrooms plus Study Nook
– All with Built-In-Robes
– Upstairs Master Suite with Retreat
– Walk-In Robe and Ensuite with Bath
– Second Bathroom Downstairs
– Cathedral Ceilings
– Beautiful Big Back Deck Overlooking Nature
– Front Verandah
– Two Bay Shed Plus Workshop (6x9M)
– One Owner Home of 30 Years
– Established Gardens
– Electric Oven and Stove
– Linen Cupboard
– Hills Hoist Clothesline
– Solar Panel System 2KW
– Heaps of Storage Area Beneath Home
– Storage Height Suitable For Caravan/Boat
– Water Tank
– Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
– 4 Min Drive to Colleges Crossing Recreation Reserve Parks and Cafe
– 4 Min Drive to Mount Crosby State School and 8 Mins to Karalee State School
– 5 Min Drive to Karalee Shopping Centre (Expansion due for completion April 2019)
– 12 Min Drive to Ipswich CBD & 40 Mins to Brisbane CBD
– Short Commute to Amberley RAAF Base