Defining style and functionality, this home is a family-friendly abode in the heart of one of the West’s most desired and affordable suburbs. Enjoying a spacious 5,364m2 parcel of land, complete with in-ground pool, a shed and generous living areas for larger families – this home promises not to disappoint.
Set across two light filled levels and boasting extensive features throughout. Including 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a stylish kitchen and four enormous living areas, perfect for separation for all the family. The living areas are warm and inviting and combine neutral tones with classical finishes like timber and cathedral ceilings making a bold statement, complimented with ambient down lighting and a romantic fireplace to the formal living area.
Designed with entertainers in mind, the open plan kitchen hosts a suite of quality appliances plus engineered stone benchtops and timber cabinetry. Ample windows and doors allow for natural light, and open to the fabulous entertaining deck overlooking the lush lawns and garden and sparkling in-ground pool.
Completing this immaculate property with air-conditioning and an alarm system is a double carport attached to the home, and a powered shed with workshop – lot’s of room to store all the toys.
Located in a tightly held enclave, the home offers an unrivalled lifestyle and family-friendly atmosphere – it is sure to check off many of the ‘I wants’ on your list! Contact Clare and Terry Cantwell today to enquire and arrange your private inspection.
– Total 5 Bedrooms with BIR & Ceiling Fans
– Total 3 Bathrooms (Ensuite & Main Upstairs, 1 Downstairs)
– Large Master Suite with Ensuite, Laundry Shute & A/C
– Balcony off Master that Overlooks Yard
– Formal Lounge & Dining Area
– Wood Burner Open Fire Place
– Separate Rumpus with A/C
– Family Room & Meals Area off Kitchen
– Kitchen with Engineered Granite Bench Tops
– Stainless Steel Appliances – Dishwasher
– Double Oven & Electric Stove
– Under Sink Water Filter System
– A/C to Master, Rumpus & 2 Upstairs Bedrooms
– Walk-In Linen and Storage Cupboards
– Ceiling Fans & Flyscreens Throughout
– Formal Entrance & Cathedral Ceilings
– Salt Water In-Ground Pool
– Big L-Shaped Covered Entertaining Area
– Shed (Powered, Fits 1-2 Cars) with Carport
– 2 Car Carport
– Monitored Alarm System
– 2 x 2,500 Rainwater Tanks
– Garden Shed
– Established Gardens
– Home Repainted in Recent Years & As New Carpet
– Very Elevated – Not affected by any floods
– Quiet and Private Cul-De-Sac Location
– 12 Mins Drive to Ipswich
– 10 Min Drive to Dinmore Park and Ride
– 5 Min Drive to Bellbowrie Plaza
– 20 Min Drive to RAAF Base Amberly
– 30 Min Drive to Brisbane CBD