ONE OWNER MUCH LOVED HOME…OWNERS ARE DOWNSIZING, SO SEIZE THIS FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A QUALITY HOME IN THE UPMARKET SUBURB OF CHUWAR!!
OH SO PRIVATE…….ONE OF THE BEST LOCATION IN THE WHOLE AREA!!
QUIET AND VERY PEACEFUL. DRESS CIRCLE LOCATION – VERY TIGHTLY HELD ENCLAVE!! ONE OWNER, MUCH LOVED FAMILY HOME.
In the prestigious dress-circle location of Karana Gardens in Chuwar, a hidden pocket of Ipswich, forms the perfect location for acreage living and a serene escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, but only a convenient 10-minute drive away to the thriving Ipswich CBD or 35 minutes to the States Capital City. This large federation style, solid brick, family home is sure to impress!
An idyllic country retreat on a superb low-maintenance 5,978m2 parcel of land, completely secluded and Immaculately presented, this exquisite property unfolds over one sprawling level, featuring the perfect blend of style and space. Offering a unique floor plan with a formal entrance off the lovely timber verandah, to the formal lounge with open fireplace and large rumpus room to the gorgeous timber deck – you will be spoilt for choices. The perfectly proportioned living spaces flow from room to room with ease whilst allowing for space and privacy for the entire family.
– 5,978m2 Fencing for Dogs
– 4 Bedrooms with BIR & Ceiling Fans
– Master Suite with WIR & Ensuite
– Updated Bathroom with Claw Foot Bath
– Country Style Kitchen with Electric Oven
– Formal Lounge Room with Electric Fire Place
– Dining Room, Family Room & Rumpus
– Air Conditioning to Living Areas
– Laundry + Lot’s of Storage
– 2 x Linen Cupboards
– Wrap-Around Verandahs
– Big Private Deck
– Double Carport
– Colonial Style Features Throughout Home
– Polished Floorboards to Formal Living
– Ceiling Roses & Ornate Cornices & Trims
– Pond at Front Entrance
– Skylights x 3
– Flyscreens Throughout
– 5000L & 11,000 Water Tank
– Secure Built-in Storage Under House with Power
– Established Gardens Surround Property
– Very Privately Positioned
– Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
– 1 Min Drive to Colleges Crossing Recreation Reserve Parks and Cafe
– 2 Min Drive to Mount Crosby State School and 8 Mins to Karalee State School
– 2 Min Drive to Karalee Shopping Centre (Expansion due for completion April 2019)
– 10 Min Drive to Ipswich CBD & 35 Mins to Brisbane CBD
– Short Commute to Amberley RAAF Base
Please call Clare and Terry for your very welcome inspection of the lovely home!