Looking for that first home, investment or to downsize? Well look no further because 11 Milgate street is available now for one lucky buyer.
Positioned on a fully fenced & usable 615sqm block sits this tastefully renovated 3 bedroom home. You will be impressed from the moment you arrive, well established gardens, outdoor entertaining and a brand new kitchen that tops the list of bold features this property has on offer.
You will be hard pressed finding a house in a better location. With just a hop skip & jump to Redbank & Orion shopping center, USQ university, local schools and public transport it’s sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers.
Surrounded by quality homes & fantastic neighbours Collingwood Park offers a family friendly environment to call home, so what are you waiting for, this beautiful home is equipped with all the features buyers desire, only by inspection can this home truly be appreciated.
• 3 BEDROOM – 2 WITH BUILT-INS
• 1 BATHROOM / SEPARATE TOILET
• SEPARATE LAUNDRY
• IMMACULATE KITCHEN / SPACIOUS PANTRY / BRAND NEW
• BRAND NEW ELECTRIC COOK TOP & OVEN
• ELECTRIC HOT WATER
• CEILING FANS & REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING THROUGHOUT
• FRESHLY PAINTED
• NEW MODERN LIGHTING THROUGHOUT
• SECURITY SCREENS
• OUTDOOR ALFRESCO
• 5KW OF SOLAR
• RECENT ROOF RESTORATION / FRESHLY PAINTED
• SIDE ACCESS
• LOCK UP GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR
• 2,500L WATER TANK/ELECTRIC PUMP
• X2 GARDEN SHED 3M X 3M
• ALL WEATHER DRIVEWAY
• NEW FENCING / FULLY FENCED
• LOW MAINTENANCE / LANDSCAPED / WELL ESTABLISH GARDENS
Ipswich City Council Locale
25 mins to Brisbane CBD
15 mins to Ipswich CBD
Easy commute to RAAF Base Amberley
Hop, skip and a jump to local schools & Parks
Short Drive to Redbank & Springfield Shopping Centre
Conveniently located to all the amenities required for day-to-day living. Please call Jacob Ayre for your welcomed inspection. 0421704734