If lifestyle is at the top of your list… make sure this ‘Grand Residence’ is on your list to view. Boasting a full-sized tennis court, triple bay shed and a lovely home positioned on a sprawling 5646m2 block in a leafy and peaceful neighbourhood. With a commanding presence, 136 Lansdowne Way, Chuwar could be your next family home.
Timelessly elegant from inside to out, imagine two generous levels, with ample space for the whole family. A highly functional yet classic floorplan combines communal family spaces downstairs with accommodation located on the top level highlighting fabulous views across the land and beyond.
All of this complimented by an equally grand outdoor alfresco. It captures the very essence of the “Great Outdoors”, offering the opportunity to enjoy outdoor entertaining year round. That is the reality of this sophisticated home that has so much to offer!
The list of further inclusions is extensive and ensures ease of living for the modern family – you really must do yourself a favour and come see firsthand for yourself! Contact Clare or Terry Cantwell today to secure your inspection at this very sought after property in the heart of one of the West’s best and most affordable suburbs.
– Ducted Air-Con Throughout
– Functional Floorplan
– High Ceilings
– Large Formal Lounge and Dining Area
– Tile Family Room / Meals Area
– Central Kitchen with D/Washer
– Electric Oven, Stove & Microwave
– Separate Toilet & Shower
– Double Lock-Up Garage
– Big Laundry
– Master Suite with Ensuite & A/C
– 3 Bedrooms with Built-Ins & Fans
– Neat Main Bathroom with Separate Bath
– Enormous Outdoor Entertaining Area
– Tennis Court
– Triple Bay Shed & Side Access
– All-Weather Ring Road Driveway
– Huge Water Tank
– Fully Fenced 5646m2 Block
– Only 10 minutes to Ipswich CBD and 35 minutes to Brisbane.
– 2 Minutes Karalee Shops & Tavern & 8 Minutes to Karalee State School
– 3 Minutes to Colleges Crossing Recreation Reserve
– 8 Minutes to Dinmore Train Station Park & Ride
– 14 Minutes to Private Schools & Secondary Colleges